Xiaomi has announced the Redmi Watch 3 for international markets, after its debut in China in December. It features a 1.75-inch AMOLED display with 200 watch faces and a high-gloss metal surface with NCVM technology for a premium appearance.
Redmi Watch 3 with integrated GPS
It includes an integrated GPS, supports five main satellite positioning systems, has 121 sports modes, including six that are automatically recognized, and has a 5ATM waterproof certification. The business claims that the wristwatch contains a speaker and noise-canceling microphone for clear Bluetooth phone conversations. It claims to last up to 12 days with normal use.
Redmi Watch 3 technical specs
- 1.75-inch (390 450 pixel) AMOLED display with anti-fingerprint coating and up to 600 nits of brightness.
- 200 adjustable watch dials
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, and heart rate sensor (with blood oxygen sensor).
- Bluetooth v5.2, compatible with Android 6.0 or later and iOS 12 or later.
- Internal Microphone and Speaker for Calling 121+ Sports Modes with 6 Automatically Recognized Modes
- Support Beidou/GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/QZSS 5ATM water resistance for satellite positioning
- Dimensions: 42.5836.569.99 mm (watch strap excluded); Weight: 37g (with inbox strap)
- 289mAh battery with up to 12 days of usual battery life
Costs and Availability
The Redmi Watch 3 is now available in Black and Ivory for €119, US$ 128, £99.99, US$ 122 and is priced at €119, US$ 128